The cabinet is hung high on the wall, pure white in color with delicate trim so delicate, while filled with darkness. The double doors can be opened with a gentle pull, quietly, no sound. The shelves are filled with bottles. The bottles are amberbrown with white tops. Some bottles are tall and skinny, some bottles are short and fat, all with a similar purpose in mind. The labels each tell the name of the drug inside, the correct dosage and more importantly each one bears the name of the same patient.
The instructions read “take one every four hours as needed for pain”; “take one a day for pain”; “take as needed for pain”. Then there are the ones that read “take one 24 hours before first treatment”; take one every four to six hours as needed for nausea”. To add to the mix one says “take each night at bedtime for
It’s took me a week to recover from those CRCT’s. That was last week. I think I did okay, well kinda. I first thought the Math was the hardest, but Science, I don’t know I might have bombed it! I have an awesome Math teacher, so maybe I done okay on that one.
I met someone today. My life will forever be touched having the fortune of making the acquaintance with this beloved woman.
She entered the room with a gate of grace. Her body was tall and lean. She voluteered the information that she was 6′ 1″ and weighed 151 pounds. She said, “I have had this same figure since I was 16.”
Her hair was a strawberry blonde. A very subtle shade, not too bright, not to dull. It was clearly dyed by a professional, perfectly groomed. As her hair hit her shoulders it turned up like June Cleaver’s of Leave it to Beaver. She showed a great
I recently stumbled upon this definition of a REAL WOMAN.
Are you (or your spouse) a real woman?
1. A real woman always keeps her house clean and organized,
2. The laundry basket is always empty.
3. She’s always is well dressed.
4. Her hair is always done.
5. She never swears.
6. She always behaves gracefully in all situations and all circumstances.
7. She has more than enough patience to take care of her family.
8. She always has a smile on her lips.
9. She always has a kind word for everyone.
Now, do you suspect that you might be a man. 😀
TEN COMMANDMENTS OF A DOG
1. Thou shall not do your bathroom business in thy master’s yard.
2. Thou shall not growl at the hand that feeds you nor no one they love.
3. Thou shall not roll in dead stuff, thy master does not like the smell.
4. Thou shall not urinate on the bed of thy master.
5. Thou shall not jump from a moving vehicle.
6. Thou shall not eat a bone beside the bed where thy master is sleeping.
7. Thou shall not lick yourself in the presence of thy master.
8. Thou shall not drink from the toliet (it may not have been flushed).
9. Thou shall not re-eat what you have just ejected from your stomach.
10. Thou shall not show more affection to anyone other than thy master and the ones they love.
The Ten Commandments of a Dog are brought to you from the heart of Rose.
Okay for all you supermom’s out there, you might not work for State Farm but sometimes we feel as though we do these things too! Love it!
In Wal-Mart parking lot, in an older model duly-style truck on a hot spring day in a strange town stands a 20 something year old man with a sign.
The sign hand written on the back of a white piece of cardboard reads: Family needs any kind of help, please! God Bless You!
You may have read The Hose Pipe Story, here is a picture that shows the length of my hair as a little girl. Not a clear picture, but you can see my hair. Imagine washing that under the hose pipe!
The numbness was overwhelming. Why could I not feel anything? The stress and tragedy had taken its toll on my 38 year old body. It was hard to go on but, I must. A 5 year old blue-eyed little boy depended on me.
The story is complicated but yet so simple, so common. A young man at age 41, my husband, my son’s father had taken on the beast, fought a tough, brave battle, pulled out all the weapons available but lost to the opposition, CANCER.
The name of the Cancer is long Neurofibromasarcoma. A name so long that it